What is Glassparency? Glassparency is a water repelling glass treatment that can be applied to ANY glass to improve visibility. It is an easy two-step process that takes less than 30 minutes to install. The treatment serves more of a purpose than just a water repelling glass treatment, it also keeps bugs, dirt and dust from penetrating the glass’ pores and makes ice and snow easier to remove.
The great thing about this water repelling glass treatment is that it can be used on more than just your auto glass, it can be applied architectural glass, residential glass/ granite, marine glass, commercial transportation, heavy equipment, solar panels and more. Glassparency is covered by a 3 year warranty program which includes maintenance and a free membership to Glassparency’s SMS and email campaign.
- What is it?
- A water repelling glass teatment and glass protection product that repels water, reduces glare, makes insects and natural elements easier to wash and remove.
- How does it work?
- Treated glass becomes smooth making it harder for minerals and elements to penetrate the glass pores and cause build up.
- What is the application process like?
- It’s a two-step process installed by one of our trained professionals here at 100% Tint and requires no cure time.
- How long does it last?
- It’s a one-time application covered under a 3 year warranty.
- How long does it take to cure?
- There is no cure time and the vehicle can be driven right away.
- How do you clean the window after it has been treated?
- You should always clean your windows with an alcohol based cleaner.
- How long does it take to apply?
- It takes about 30 minutes to apply.
- Will it affect my windshield wipers?
- Glassparency does not stick to your windshield wipers and because it is wax and additives free it will not cause peeling, blistering or yellowing.